Amy C. Dearking M.D.
Dr. Dearking joined St. Cloud Ear, Nose & Throat in 2013. She sees patients in St. Cloud.
License & Certifications
- Medical License Issued by State of MN
- Board Certified, American Board of Otolaryngology
- Pre-Medical Training at Bethel University
- Medical Degree from Mayo Medical School
- Otolaryngology Residency at Mayo Clinic
Professional Society Memberships
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Triological Society – American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society
- Mayo Alumni Association
- Skull Award, 2013, for outstanding performance on Otolaryngology Residency Training Exam, Mayo Clinic
- Mayo International Health Program Scholar, 2012
- Triological Society Travel Award, 2012
- 2007 John Gibbons Medical Student Award
- Abbot Educational Fund Scholar, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, 2004-2008
- President’s Award, Medtronic, Inc., 2001
Interests & Hobbies
Dr. Dearking stays busy with her two daughters and husband. They enjoy skiing, gardening, traveling, cooking and participating in church activities.