Stephen P. Cragle M.D.
Dr. Cragle joined St. Cloud Ear, Nose & Throat in 1992 and sees patients primarily in St. Cloud and Alexandria.
License & Certifications
- Medical License Issued by State of Minnesota
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Pre-Medical Training at Bethel University
- Medical Degree from Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- General Surgery Internship at Washington University/Jewish Hospital of St. Louis
- Otolaryngology Residency at University of Wisconsin – Madison
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Academy of Otolaryngology
- Stearns – Benton Medical Society
Interests & Hobbies
Dr. Cragle enjoys bicycling, martial arts, reading, playing guitar and singing.