Ronald D. Hanson M.D.
Dr. Hanson joined St. Cloud Ear, Nose & Throat in 1988 and sees patients primarily in St. Cloud and Little Falls.
License & Certifications
- Medical License Issued by State of Minnesota
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Pre-Medical Training at St. Cloud State University
- Medical Degree from University of Minnesota
- General Surgery Internship at Mayo Clinic
- Otolaryngology Residency at Mayo Clinic
- Board of Directors, St. Cloud Hospital
- Cancer Care Board, St. Cloud Hospital
- Physician Leadership Advisory Council, St. Cloud Hospital
- Credentials Committee, St. Cloud Hospital
- Professional Evaluation Committee, St. Cloud Hospital
Quality and Patient Safety Committee, St. Cloud Hospital
Interests & Hobbies
Dr. Hanson enjoys many activities including biking, waterskiing, hockey, racquetball, golf, and tennis. He participates in various church activities and serves on numerous committees. He enjoys travel and following his children in their own medical careers.