Be a part of our work family at St. Cloud Ear, Nose & Throat (SCENT)!
We are welcoming a full-time Audiologist to join our thriving multi-disciplinary practice.
Since 1966, SCENT has been an independently owned clinic which provides exceptional, compassionate ENT specialty care. Our core values include integrity, respect, patient-centered care, innovation, teamwork, open communication, and accountability.
Located just an hour from the Twin Cities, we are the only ENT physicians in the Central MN Area. SCENT is an active member of the Central MN community, and we provide financial support to non-profit organizations to ensure needed services continue to exist in our community.
Boasting a remarkable average tenure of 10 years, our staff have a lot to say about working here:
- “I feel so fortunate to work at St. Cloud ENT. My co-workers are people I enjoy being with. As an independent clinic we can make changes quickly, ensuring our patient care is driven by the most current research and technology.” – Brooke, Director of Audiology
- “There is a family atmosphere all around the building and I really enjoy the people I work with across the company.” – Olivia, LPN
A day in the life:
- Manage individual schedule that is supported by Audiologist Assistants.
- Participate in decision making processes for clinic growth and improvement.
- Building rapport with adult and pediatric patients through consultations and examinations to provide the best, customized treatment plans.
- Dispensing and fitting hearing aids appropriate for the patient’s needs, paired with proper counseling and follow-up care.
- Performing audiological services including OAE, VNG, ABR, VEMP, vHIT, Cochlear Implant evaluations and mapping, BAHA speech processor programming, and more.
Benefits to enjoy:
- $90,000 projected annual earnings (salary + commission)
- Medical and dental insurance
- STD, LTD and life insurance
- 401(k) profit sharing and cash balance plan
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
Whether you are a new graduate or a seasoned Audiologist and are looking to become part of a passionate, energetic, and supportive team, with room for personal and professional growth, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
Living in St. Cloud, Minnesota can make you feel like you’re permanently on cloud nine. With a thriving arts scene, plentiful recreational opportunities, affordable housing and friendly neighbors, this small city is the perfect place to find your bliss in and outside of work. Locals love St. Cloud’s walkable, historic downtown, where you can dine at delicious restaurants, browse one-of-a-kind shops, enjoy live performances at the Paramount Center for the Arts and experience the Downtown St. Cloud Art Crawl.
Outdoor enthusiasts thrive here! While northern MN offers some of the best scenery and outdoor activities you will find anywhere, St. Cloud has 80+ parks, 15+ miles of trails and the Mississippi River on its doorstep (don’t miss kayaking the beautiful Beaver Islands or strolling the lush grounds of Munsinger Clemens Gardens). Another plus? The city is also home to three award-winning school districts, making it easy for the kids in your life to get the quality education they deserve.
Although there’s plenty to see and do in St. Cloud, it’s always fun to head to a big city—and luckily, two of them are just about an hour’s drive away. You can get to Minneapolis and St. Paul in no time—but don’t stay away too long. All your new friends in St. Cloud will miss you!